The iLuv Smart Back Cover has been designed specifically for the iPad 2. It provides hardshell protection for the back and sides of your iPad, with cutouts for camera, buttons, speaker, headphone jack and dock connector.
The Smart Back Cover also has a cutout specifically for the hinge of Apple's Smart Cover, so if you have one of these it is an ideal complement.
We have one of these Smart Back Covers in Black to give away.
Here's how you can enter:
- Follow iPad Creative (if you already follow us on Twitter then you can skip this one)
- Tweet the exact text below once only please (multiple entries will not be disqualified but we would rather you did not spam your followers):
Win a free iPad 2 Smart Back Cover courtesy of iPad Creative. Find out how to enter here: http://bit.ly/winwithipc1 @ipadcreative #winwithiPC
- Like our iPad Creative page (you can skip this step if you have already Liked our page)
- Come back here and leave a comment below with your name as it appears on Facebook (so we can verify that you have entered the giveaway - if you enter via Facebook and do not leave a comment on this page we cannot include you in the giveaway)
Of course you can enter both on Twitter and Facebook if you wish to improve your chances.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
We have to set a few rules due to the International nature of our audience, so here they are:
- The winner will receive 1 x iLuv Smart Back Cover in Black
- Entry is free of charge and no purchase is necessary
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over at the time of entering - please ensure you meet this criteria
- If this type of giveaway or similar promotion is not permitted by law in your State, Province or Country, please do not enter
- This giveaway ends at 1800 GMT on Monday 5th September 2011
- The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries using random.org
- The winner will be notified via either Direct Message on Twitter or Private message on Facebook and we will request the winner's postal details at that time so we can send you the Cover
- The winner's name (and if relevant Twitter username) will be made public after notification for transparency - so if you don't want people to know, please don't enter.